- Experience waking up to bird song at Bybrook Barn Bed and Breakfast
- Hidden amidst Charnwood Forest
- Delicious freshly cooked/prepared breakfast
- Stylish with design touches
- Safe, quiet and secluded
- Central for Loughborough & Leicester
- Close to M1/M69/M6 and East Midlands Airport
- Walk to Bradgate Park & Swithland Woods
- Free WiFi and parking
- 4* Rated Visit England & 9.6/10 rated by Booking.com (spring 2016)
Bybrook Barn Bed and Breakfast – secluded just outside beautiful village of Swithland, between Loughborough & Leicester
Bybrook Barn is situated in a beautiful part of the Charnwood Forest within walking distance of Bradgate Park and Swithland Woods, a small piece of sanctuary where you can relax whether you are here on business or pleasure and enjoy a great nights sleep and wake up to an excellent freshly cooked breakfast.
Close to M1/M69/M6 and East Midlands Airport.
You’ll feel at home here
The Stable Room is a ground floor double room with ensuite shower room which is self contained with it’s own entrance and parking space straight outside. Beautifully furnished in a contemporary country style of calm colours, light and spacious with design touches and attention to detail.
- King sized bed
- Flat screen TV
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Hair dryer, staighteners, umbrella
- FREE wifi
Bybrook Barn Bed and Breakfast, Leicester Lane, Swithland, Lougborough, Leicestershire LE12 8TD